Tuesday 10 March 2015

#StartANewLife with your bold move

Sometimes when people say and quote status's like Life is fun or Life is blessed I wonder in what state my life is to. I am not jealous about their happy life but questioning about the hurdles life has laid on my way. 


Born in a big family with 6 siblings and then graduated with difficulty in short of finances. Married at n very young age of 17 and a mother of 2 children. I knew what I really wanted but do I have the support that I want in my life? 

Hurdles are there in everyone life but bringing the change in our own life is always difficult. I had to take my kids to school daily and then have to pick them up also. I had to manage the family by cooking, cleaning, and taking care of everyone need. Where do I have the time for myself? 

I never had the time to cook and eat my favourite food in spite of cooking food for entire family, never had time to go pamper myself in a beauty parlour and so on. My husband was understanding but even he could not help me in my daily chores or take us for a holiday. 

I thought deeply on who could help me have a life of my own. The answer to it was very simple but complicated. The one and only person who could help in my life is myself. I had to correct the path I wanted to walk in my life. I had to change and suit my life according to the way I always wanted. 

I wanted to take the bold step of giving my life a life!!! I spoke clearly to my family how I wanted to do my masters so as to have a strong career. My family was very convinced. It was a bold move to go study in a college with two school going kids at home. Either his family or my family was there to support us. Initially it was a bit scary to be through all the daily chores at home, teach the kids school work, and study my subjects. 

But as life moved on, everything became much easier. I was managing everything so happily with lots of energy and enthusiasm. The entire family was uplifted and had great spirits. Within two years, I passed with distinction and a job in hand. My bold move not only gave me the chance to study and pass with flyi9ng colours but also a high profile job which I always dreamt off. 

The job well suited my family and my kids school timing. We also relocated to a nearby place to my office. Found new school for kids which they liked very much. My husband had to travel bit far but we managed to buy a second-hand car for his commute. With income from two in a family we were slowly able to fulfil our family's basic needs. 

My bold move to breakout from the shell of family and being an women, changed our lives completely. My new life gave my entire family happiness and success.

Look ahead and  #StartANewLife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.