Sunday 22 March 2015

Happiness

People say money can't buy happiness. I agree with them, money can never buy happiness as happiness is free. Then why should we spend on it and earn more to buy it? 

For some, happiness is buying a new home in the beach area or owning the latest car or going on an international travel trip or getting a MacBook air. But I would say, happiness is in simple things of life. 

Every person happiness quotient is different but it is in our mind to fine tune our life and live happily. What seems great for one will definitely not be great for other but we must learn and live with the happiness offered from small things and people around us. 

The simple things of my life which keeps me happy are
  • Swimming in the sea with my friends around sunset. 
  • When my family or friends surprises me with a bunch of flowers or chocolates while visiting me. 
  • While taking my dog for walking in the park where it would bark at other dogs and try to play. I would have to hold him tight and pull him home. 
  • Playing indoor games like carom, cards, or dice games with my siblings. The added benefit of staying indoor on weekends is when mom makes fresh popcorns, bajji's or vada's for snacks. 
  • Family get together when we cook for the entire big family, each and everyone would help to make different dishes from cutting to serving it. Then we would play music, play cards and later end up dancing. 
  • Getting a good bargain price for the things I buy makes up my entire day.
  • Waking up very late on weekends and realising that I can still sleep more. 
  • Listening to good music in the car.
  • Pillow fights with my little brother. 
  • Watching rain through the window and cooking maggi noodles at home. Eating noodles in the balcony with a candlelight while watching heavy rain. 
  • Playing with siblings or friends while raining heavily in the terrace. In case the rain stops before we get tired, we would splash water on each other suing water tubes and play. 
  • Sharing lunch boxes with friends and would be very happy when I find my favourite food in my friend's lunch box. We would exchange each others boxes. 
  • Playing Peek a Boo with babies and hearing their cute sounds or giggles. 
  • Bathing and dressing a baby. I know it's not easy, as they behave very cranky at times, but I love to dress them up in matching or contrasting colours. Make them wear matching accessories to their dress. 
  • Riding bicycle in highways for long continuous hours with close friends. 
  • Winning challenges with friends. 
  • Walking barefooted in the beach sand as sea water comes and goes.
  • Singing and dancing while taking bath under shower. 
  • While watching first-day first show movies of my favourite hero.
  • Taking about the old times with my close friends. 
  • Reading a good novel in the night. 
  • Fitting into old clothes after losing weight. 
  • When my baked cakes and cookies are liked by everyone and it gets finished soon. 
I know, everyone list of happiness is different, I hope you enjoyed my little happiness. I hope these few points of mine, I have convinced you that happiness is free and affordable by anyone!!!

Now, stop giving excuses and start seeing happiness in small things around you!!!!

Visit Coca-Cola
Make sure to watch their interesting ad

Have a happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.