Wednesday 4 March 2015

A Cup of Coffee to a Great Life!!!

Story of an young man who always muttered at his bad luck and meaningless life. He had everything though not in excess, he frowned all day about his life. His life was miserable after he faced some failures continuously. He gave the hope and confidence with which he had success all these years. He started seeing life differently and so it happened. The young man is none other than me, Rajesh. But I was fortunate to have changed my life with a little hope which then built success bridge for my life. 

One day, I happened to meet my senior at college in a coffee shop, he was dressed very trendy and looked so cool, I remember how he used to be very shy during college days and never had an social circle. I quickly went near him and he was surprised to me, he has come for an office meeting and happened to grab a quick bite in the coffee shop. We were elated seeing each other after a long time. Everyone would love when they find someone who they knew in a different city. 

As we started chatting, our coffee and sandwiches arrived, we discussed from our campus to professors and canteen to batch mates. This guy was so cool, definitely not the guy I had known in college days. I was so curious and slowly started to ask how such a transformation in his lifestyle happened. He was laughing and told he expected me to ask this. He shared his secret mantra of positive thoughts which lead to positive actions. He shared how miserable his life was in his office when people teased him and did not get recognition from work, later how he worked on his negative thoughts and imagined good things happening to him which slowly started changing the entire situation around him. He started having friends, his talent was appreciated, and later he kept working on his positive thoughts and was very optimistic which changed his life completely. 
Source
He asked me to practice and practice till I achieve what I wanted. After seeing the transformation my senior had undergone with his optimism about life, love and relationships why can't it happen to me also. My problem in life was I did not get the job I wanted, I was rejected in many interviews where us my friends got selected and had an offer letter. I had an family to support who had taken education loans for my studies. All this responsibilities where burdening my mind which created a negative mindset of what if I don't get a job. Slowly the negative thoughts corrupted my mind leading to my failures.

I took up the responsibility of my failure and started to change my attitude towards life. I was confident of getting a better job of what I truly deserved, so I admitted that all these failures were reasonable for my success to get something better. I kept applying and reapplying jobs. I never gave up searching and my parents were worried. I still never gave up when I received a call from a consultancy guy. I was very delighted and went there. He fixed up an meeting with the HR and the meeting went smoothly. They were very satisfied with my performance. Later in a week's time, I received a call from the same consultancy guy and he had fixed up an appointment with the top MNC company which would be everyone's dream to work with, my optimistic attitude boosted my confidence to another level. I was elated and shouted in joy. I never knew for what profile I had been called, yet my confidence about the future was high. 

The next day, I was all prepared for the big day, I extremely did well the interview and was shell shocked while I received the order. I had been appointed for an top level profile which I could have achieved only after 3 years of experience if I had been placed through my college. Tears rolled down my eyes in joy, in pride and in confidence of what the future had been holding for me. The one moment of success changed my life completely.

My optimistic approach towards life showed tremendous performance in my work-life, had promotions, bought a new car, then a new home, my parents loan was settled, admitted my sister for her MS degree in fashion designing. My life changed the lives of many around me. My friends were waiting to get some reference from me who earlier mocked at my failures. 

One story of life which I would cherish forever!!!

Optimism brings in all that you desire in life and ask for. I shall no longer have the fear of future for I am transforming my present to the way I desire. 

Make sure you visit Housing.com who is bringing optimism to the world and to help the world live better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.