Tuesday 13 January 2015

Moving to Bangalore? It's just Quikr in Bangalore! No fikar, bech Quikr!!

Bangalore is a busy city and I am so excited moving to Bangalore from a small city. I am super excited and thrilled to be in a new place, get to know new people, eat, party and enjoy. 


I completed my engineering with flying colors and bagged an offer letter from an top IT company in Bangalore with an extra ordinary salary package. What else could a village girl ask for??? My senior suggested me to try Quikr website for searching a place to stay. She strongly recommended that I try Quikr site before trying anything else. 


The home page was neat and organised, easy to navigate and search. 
Source: Quikr
I registered my details in the site and was ready to begin the search. I wanted to find a flatmate, did not prefer to stay in the hostel. One of the reason coming to Bangalore is to have fun, enjoy its culture, meet new people and to stay connected which a hostel life would never offer. Being in flat gives you the freedom of staying in your own home, no strict rules and regulations that I have to follow. My college friends would also be visiting me, so I could accommodate them when living in a flat.

Quikr provided with lots of option to shortlist from, I narrowed down my search to area where my office bus comes and is close to city. 
Source: Quikr

The ad had the contact details of the person who has posted, so I immediately called them and asked other details required. But most of the details were available in the page itself. 


It also has details whether the number given in the ad is legit or not. You have status of the number shown if verified or not. I selected to call only the verfied numbers to be safe. 
Source: Quikr
The main advantage of using Quikr to find my flat was
  1. The site is free to use and easy to use.
  2. The properties listed are verified and provides all the major details required. 
  3. I get to see the listing photos and nearest landmark with location easily. Which gives you the comfort of staying at home than spending time and money to visit the place. 
  4. It saves me from paying broker commission which is high. 
  5. I get to talk with the owner and fix my deal appropriately. 
  6. I get a wide variety of options which I don't get directly through broker or other sites, 
  7. The refine your results column, provide an easy way to filter our search making our work hassle free.
  8. We can also find the latest postings by date. 
  9. Mobile application is easy to use for smart phone users like me. 
  10. We can also hide our number while contacting others.
Quikr does provide all other services required for everyone. It has various categories and different sessions under them. Few of the main categories which is very useful when found online these days, 
  • Selling and buying cars and bikes.
  • Selling and buying mobile phones.
  • Finding jobs in any sector.
  • Offering jobs, home based jobs for the locals.
  • Entertainment services. 
  • Finding your life partner too is easy with Quikr. 
  • You have wide collection of electronics and appliances to buy.
  • Find schools, colleges and other educational services offered in your area.
  • You have separate session for community and events, where marathons and other sports activities are mentioned. 
  • Like home needs to find an electrician or plumber in your area.
  • Find care for your pets. 
  • In overall its all overall service offered by Quikr. 
Quikr also has launched a new sector to buy pre owned mobile phones with 30 day Quikr's Guarantee. You can check about that in this link. Its called QuikrX!!!

So glad that Quikr's 30 Day Guarantee has come. 

Post written for IndiBlogger Happy Hours Contest of Quikr!!!!

I assure that my post will stay unaltered in the blog for a year and more. 


1 comment:

  1. Quikr is actually very helpful. I have also sold so many household things while shifting to pune in quikr and got such quick responses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comment.