Saturday 24 January 2015

Go Sleek

I and my husband are a gadget freak. We keep checking for new release and updates. We feel living updated with the trend makes our life easy. 

The past few months, I had lots of data to process, drafts and editing which couldn't be handled my laptop and it went down. I almost lost my important data's. My husband tried hard to retrieve the data's at least. But the system was completely down and it was a big disappointment. A blogger connects the world through internet and these gadgets are the medium. I completely felt cut off. 

My husband cheered and motivated me that I could do the required tasks in time with his laptop. Then we started researching what to buy. We already own Asus products and have been very satisfied with its performance. So, we both agreed to shortlist few choices and then decide based on our needs. 

The Sleek and Powerful ASUS EeeBook X205TA or the Ultra-Portable and Perpetually connected ASUS All In One PC ET2040? We felt both was required to meet our requirements. Let me explain the important features which made me settle with both. 

First, ASUS EeeBook X205TA, the important features are
Flipkart
  • Bloggers always multitask, reading, writing and this Asus device is powered by a 1.33 GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.83 GHz to handle your multitasking easily. 
  • 2 GB DDR3 system memory gives you an efficient performance.
  • Integrated with Windows 8.1 gives you high compatibility with any software's and hardware's. 
  • It gives you 12 hour of battery life which any blogger would love to have. 
  • The notebook is unbelievably light and compact, sleek design and a premium feel. It makes it easy to carry anywhere and mainly on travel when I do more blogging usually. 
  • Added advantage when we buy this free Asus web storage and Microsoft office 365. 
  • Another attractive feature is the price the Eeebook comes with all this amazing high end features. 
Second, ASUS All In One PC ET2040,  the important features are
  • Smart power backup for up-to 1 hour keeps your important documents safe. 
  • Innovative Gesture Control allows you to operate from a distance without touching is good for cooking people to easily shuffle through songs or videos. 
    Amazon
  • It has Asus SonicMaster Technology, with in built speakers which is highly efficient providing an powerful and balanced audio experience. 
  • Its easier when editing photos or preparing presentations, as it provides high connectivity with external devices required in a fast and efficient manner. 
  • Big, bright and clear screen makes your work easy and enjoyable. 
  • Stylish looking, light weighted and easy adjustable angle to suit the eye level. 
  • Experience the built in apps with comfort and ease. 
I preferred to buy ASUS All In One PC ET2040 as I do a lot of editing, documenting, multitasking, researching which makes my work easier and efficient. Also the performance and the standard of ASUS overall. 
Reason: Efficient and High Performance. 

My husband choose ASUS EeeBook X205TA, as he requires to carry around where ever he goes and will require only minimal usage . It gives you wide features with easy usability and access. 
Reason: Slim,sleek to carry with high end performance. 

Overall, both are highly recommended, its up-to the user to decide which to bag on based on their requirements. 

Post written for IndiBlogger Contest. 
I assure that this post will stay in blog and remain accessible in an un- altered state for a period of one year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.